Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

MY LAST SUMMER- WRITING/ORAL

My summer holidays


CLÀUDIA'S SUMMER:
Hi, today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I'm going to explain my three days in Saillegouse in France, second I'm goingto talk about my trip to Dènia, then third I'm going to talk about my three days in Lloret de Mar and finally, about my trip to Zwevegem in Belgium.

last summer I travelled in August and September, in July I stayed in Banyoles training for the canoe championship in Belgium and on the 3rd of August I left Banyoles by car and I went to Saillegouse with my uncle and my cousin. There was a swimming pool so I went there everyday to take photos and enjoy the sun every day!

I stayed in Saillegouse for three days so on the 6th I already was in Dènia, near Valencia. That trip was very relaxing because we got up late in the morning to go to the swimming pool and then in the afternoon, we went there again. Those 7 days went away very quickly so that soon it was time to come back to Banyoles for a week and then, time to go to Lloret de Mar. 

When I arrived in Banyoles after two weeks, I prepared all the things to go to Lloret de mar. I stayed there with my mum, my grandma, my brother and Xènia so we had a great time together. Every morning we got up at 10 a.m more or less and we went to the beach all the morning, then, we had lunch and in the afternoon we did all the homework. 

Finally, when the holidays in Lloret de Mar finished, I stayed in Banyoles for two weeks and then, I went to Zwevegem , Belgium to compete in the canoe championship (Sobeka Flanders Cup'15). We left Banyoles at 5 a.m and it took 17-18 hours to arrive in Belgium, so we arrived at 10 a.m. We stayed there from Friday to Sunday because the competition was at the weekend. On Friday afternoon, we visited Brugges with the club and we went to sleep very early to be prepared for the competition. 

These were my summer holidays, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for listening! ; )



MY PRESENTATION




No comments: